Every heartbeat matters in decoding your cardiovascular health vitals. Now more than ever it is crucial to have your finger on the pulse and prioritize healthy habits.
With the right tools you can avoid unexpected cardiac issues and choose activities that are good for your heart. AI BPM was designed around much hyped ECG recording capabilities of Apple watch and other leading fitness trackers.
Our powerful neural network and enormous database of clinical records allows us to detect the slightest abnormality of the heart rhythms with exceptional accuracy. On top of that AI BPM calculates AI BP* (blood pressure) based on 10 sec. ECG interval. AI BPM makes it possible to monitor your Blood Pressure on the go without bulky inflatable cuffs.
How AI BPM works:
- Install AI BPM app
- Have your Apple Watch 5+ ready and take your ECG reading.
- Open AI BPM on your smartphone and follow the steps to create your personal account. Make sure to provide accurate information, since it will be used to calculate some of the heart health parameters.
- Import PDF file wt ECG graph generated by your Apple Watch.
- Get your HR, AI BP readings. Comments/alerts will notify you if any cardiovascular events might need your attention.
AI BPM is an invaluable tool to monitor your heart health. Detecting early signs of arrhythmia and hypertension can drastically improve your future cardiovascular health and motivate to lead a healthier lifestyle.
*AI BP and AI BPM trademark pending.
CardioX Mobile App is a companion for CardioX wearable ECG monitor
CardioX continuous ECG monitor is an innovative device that records your ECG around the clock. Mobile application organizes all collected data and interprets ECG patterns to detect any potential abnormalities.
The app allows you to see real time ECG graphs, heart rate and *AI BP reading. CardioX utilizes machine learning algorithms to calculate *AI BP using just a short ECG interval.
Built-in notifications inform user when irregular heart rhythm is detected. Advanced settings allow you to add multiple contacts, such as family doctor, spouse or friend, to receive notifications in case of adverse cardiac events.
How CardioX App works:
- Put on your CardioX ECG monitor and make sure that the battery is fully charged.
- Download CardioX app to your smartphone.
- Open the app and follow the steps to create your account.
- Make sure your CardioX ECG monitor is paired with the app via bluetooth.
- Go about your day.
Keep an eye on your metrics throughout the day and adjust activity level if needed. Tracking your ECG can help you catch early signs of arrhythmia, Afib or hypertension and make better lifestyle choices for your heart health.
*AI BP (blood pressure) trademark pending.