Every heartbeat matters in decoding your cardiovascular health vitals. Now more than ever it is crucial to have your finger on the pulse and prioritize healthy habits.
CardioX AI BPM was designed around much hyped ECG recording capabilities of Apple watch and leading Android based fitness trackers, such as Galaxy Watch, Kardia and Fitbit Sense.
Our powerful neural network and enormous database allows us to estimate AI BP (AI BP=Blood Pressure) with exceptional accuracy using an ECG graph recorded by a smart watch/fitness tracker. CardioX AI BPM makes it possible to monitor your AI BP on the go without bulky inflatable cuffs.
How AI BPM works:
* This is the beta version. Future updates will be available with new features and improved automation.
- Install CardioX AI BPM app
- Have your Apple Watch 5+ /Android based fitness tracker ready and take your ECG reading.
- Open CardioX AI BPM app on your smartphone and follow the steps to create your personal account. Make sure to provide accurate information, since it will be used to provide the most accurate AI BP readings.
- Import the PDF file with the ECG graph generated by your smart watch/fitness tracker.
- You will be prompted to calibrate the app by measuring your blood pressure using a traditional tonometer. Calibration is optional, but recommended in order to provide the most accurate AI BP reading.
- Get your estimated AI BP, HR and HRV readings.
CardioX AI BPM is an invaluable tool to monitor your AI BP. Detecting early signs of hypertension can drastically improve your future cardiovascular health and motivate you to lead a healthier lifestyle.
This app may contain general information about various medical conditions. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition
The information contained in this application, or on websites linked from this application, is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice from a doctor or healthcare provider
*AI BP and AI BPM trademark pending.
CardioX Mobile App is a companion for CardioX wearable ECG monitor
CardioX continuous ECG monitor is an innovative device that records your ECG around the clock. Mobile application organizes all collected data and interprets ECG patterns to detect any potential abnormalities.
The app allows you to see real time ECG graphs, heart rate and *AI BP reading. CardioX utilizes machine learning algorithms to calculate *AI BP using just a short ECG interval.
Built-in notifications inform user when irregular heart rhythm is detected. Advanced settings allow you to add multiple contacts, such as family doctor, spouse or friend, to receive notifications in case of adverse cardiac events.
How CardioX App works:
- Put on your CardioX ECG monitor and make sure that the battery is fully charged.
- Download CardioX app to your smartphone.
- Open the app and follow the steps to create your account.
- Make sure your CardioX ECG monitor is paired with the app via bluetooth.
- Go about your day.
Keep an eye on your metrics throughout the day and adjust activity level if needed. Tracking your ECG can help you catch early signs of arrhythmia, Afib or hypertension and make better lifestyle choices for your heart health.
*AI BP (blood pressure) trademark pending.